Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/25 14:25:46 UTC

Wiki editing: please add AlexandreRafalovitch

I want to document the new DIH Tika flag I introduced in SOLR-4530

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)

Re: Wiki editing: please add AlexandreRafalovitch

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I added AlexandreRafalovitch to the Solr wiki ContributorsGroup page. - Steve