Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2017/07/28 16:49:26 UTC

Apache Fineract August Board Report

Hey Fineracters,

The board is requesting a report from Fineract for August.  You may
find this surprising since I told you that we would be moving to
quarterly reporting after the last report.

When submitting the last report, I made a mistake.  As a consequence,
the report wasn't actually submitted, and I failed to realize that
until after the board meeting.

For the upcoming board meeting I will update the report we have
already prepared and submit it. You can find this prepared report
here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2017-08+August+Report

Your contributions to the upcoming report are welcome.  Please add
them in confluence, or send them to the dev or private mailing list.
I'll make sure they reach the board.

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz

V.P., Apache Fineract