Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by kj...@kemedhaug.net on 2013/10/10 14:29:03 UTC

Empty strings, intentional?

File: officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office.po

Locations:
PresenterScreen.xcu#..PresenterScreen.PresenterScreenSettings.HelpView.HelpStrings.c.Left.value.text

For the above and similar locations, the English original entry looks
blank to me, as do the support languages I use. Am I missing something?

(I am currently on a fairly old Mac with OS-X 10.5.8, and the Java -
among other things - seems flaky at times, so I am unsure whether this
might be caused by a flaw in Safari/Java.)

Kjell

Re: Empty strings, intentional?

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
On 10 October 2013 14:29,  <kj...@kemedhaug.net> wrote:
> File: officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office.po
>

> Locations:
> PresenterScreen.xcu#..PresenterScreen.PresenterScreenSettings.HelpView.HelpStrings.c.Left.value.text
>
> For the above and similar locations, the English original entry looks blank
> to me, as do the support languages I use. Am I missing something?

You will find both empty strings and string containing "-", these
strings are no longer used, but still exist in the source.

Nothing to translate in these cases.

rgds
jan I