Posted to users@camel.apache.org by catequil <br...@yahoo.com> on 2016/11/23 00:55:16 UTC

camel-kafka 2.16.2 -> 2.17.3

I have upgraded camel-kafka from 2.16.2 -> 2.17.3 and I am having an issue
with the serializerClass

the above used to work, but now it is throwing the exception below:

There is a lot of documentation on using the
"kafka.serializer.StringEncoder" for kafka 0.8.2 or older, but nothing for
0.9.0.1.  I am assuming they made a significant change here and it has not
been documented yet.

anyone know how to fix this?

Re: camel-kafka 2.16.2 -> 2.17.3

Posted by Tomohisa Igarashi <tm...@gmail.com>.
Is this what you're looking for? I think StringSerializer is used by default if you don't specify though.
https://kafka.apache.org/090/javadoc/org/apache/kafka/common/serialization/StringSerializer.html