Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID> on 2021/06/02 18:52:20 UTC

Removal of deprecated methods in Kafka Modules before 3.0.0

Hi there,
I was looking at the source code and I realized that there are several
deprecated methods for long enough (2.5 or prior) that are not yet removed.
Given that it has already been done for Kafka Streams, does it make sense
if I would go through the other modules and create Jira tickets for the
deprecated APIs susceptible to be removed?

Best,

--

Josep Prat

*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*

Immanuelkirchstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

*m:* +491715557497

*w:* aiven.io

*e:* josep.prat@aiven.io

Re: Removal of deprecated methods in Kafka Modules before 3.0.0

Posted by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-12881

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID>.

[...]