Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Manikumar Reddy <ku...@nmsworks.co.in> on 2013/07/11 18:21:15 UTC

Submitting Patch

Hi,

I am trying to submit a simple patch for ZOOKEEPER-1718.
I deleted one java file and added/modified some files.
I ran the svn diff command. Generated patch does not capture deleted/added
files.
What is the procedure to submit patch when we delete and add new files.

Regards,
Kumar

Re: Submitting Patch

Posted by Manikumar Reddy <ku...@nmsworks.co.in>.
I used  svn add,  svn delete to add/delete file. Now I am able to create
the patch..

Thanks,
Kumar