Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jaya Melon <me...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 08:17:13 UTC

questions about inventory transformation

hi all...

assume I buy from vendor 1 box of chocolates, consist of 40 bar chocolates.
Is there somewhere a builtin function OTB in ofbiz for transforming from 1
box to 40 bar ?

thanks in advance !!!

best regards,
Johnson Chandra

Re: questions about inventory transformation

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
Hi Johnson,

When you say inventory movements do you mean between two facilities such like an inventory transfer of stock? If you are then as far as I know you can only see it per facility. This link will get you started - https://localhost:8443/facility/control/FindFacilityTransfers?facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse

Sam

I am looking for a screen to see all the recap of the inventory movements,
regardless facility they are in.
is there already a screen for that? or should I make it by myself?

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
Hi Johnson,

you could also "manufacture" the boxes of chocolates - a bit more
involved than a marketing package but works too and perhaps adds enough
detail that you are looking for.

Sam