Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2021/10/18 04:03:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add TaskId field to StreamsException

Hey all,

I'd like to propose a very small KIP to add a TaskId field to the
StreamsException class. I will be kicking off the voting thread soon, but
please review the KIP and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Links:

   - KIP-783: Add TaskId field to StreamsException
   <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/VIlnCw>
   - PR #11405 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/VIlnCw>

Cheers,
Sophie Blee-Goldman

Re: [DISCUSS] Add TaskId field to StreamsException

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Ah, thanks. I've updated the KIP

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Sophie,