Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Ram Lee <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/23 16:38:34 UTC

Mustella question

Is Mustella now automatically detecting the test type? Test type I mean the runtime it runs on. How does it work?How does it know which tests run on Flash Player and which tests run on AIR?

李楠

Re: Mustella question

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
HI,

Mustella does not detect platform. There are options to the Mustella
mini_run.sh that set those, along with a couple of environment parameters.
We have qualified the non-mobile, non-AIR tests (about 35,700 of them) and
will doing mobile and AIR shortly.

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems