Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Flack <fl...@contentcontrol-berlin.de> on 2012/05/07 18:30:20 UTC

Introduction

Hi everybody!

After being accepted into the IKS Early Adopter's programme, here's,
with a slight delay, my introduction message to this mailing list.

We're in the process of building a PHP library for managing data based
on VIE/CreateJS. While development is done based on the CMS we use
in-house (MidCOM), the aim is to make it as generic and as simple to
integrate into other applications as possible. You can read our original
proposal under:

http://wiki.iks-project.eu/index.php/ContentControl_Proposal

 From what I can tell now, I will be mostly working on the VIE side of
things, so it's not yet clear if I will use stanbol directly (but the
rdfamapper we're developing might make a good base for
importers/exporters), but anyways, I thought I'd say hello, and if
anyone has input for our project, just let me know!

Bye,

Andreas

--
CONTENT CONTROL Berlin