Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by davipo <da...@network.txtgroup.com> on 2006/06/26 13:46:48 UTC

bpe ingration with tomcat

Hi, I'm new to servicemix,
I have many problems to integrate the servicemix-bpe (with all components)
with servicemix-web under tomcat and not under jetty, how can I make this?
Is it enough modify ApplicationContext.xml of web example with components of
servicemix.xml of bpel example,obviously importing all the jars?
Anyone can give me some infos how to solve my problem or where I can find
some tips?

Thanks in advance
Davide

Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: bpe ingration with tomcat

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You may need to put a few properties in the JNDI context that are use by bpe
(but they should be already listed in a configuration file inside the
servicemix-bpe jar).
Apart from this, it should work.
In spring syntax, it gives:

        <entry key="java:comp/env/INTERACTION_FACTORIES_KEY" value="
org.apache.ode.bpe.interaction.spiimpl.document.DocumentInteractionFactory,
org.apache.ode.bpe.interaction.spiimpl.atomic.AtomicInteractionFactory" />
        <entry key="java:comp/env/EXTERNAL_INTERACTION_FACTORIES_KEY"
value="" />
        <entry key="java:comp/env/EXTERNAL_ACTION_BPE_IMPLEMENTATION_KEY"
value="org.apache.servicemix.bpe.external.JbiExternalAction" />
        <entry
key="java:comp/env/EXTERNAL_ACTION_DEFAULT_IMPLEMENTATION_KEY" value="
org.apache.servicemix.bpe.external.JbiInvokeAction" />
        <entry key="java:comp/env/BPETIMER_CLASS_KEY" value="
org.apache.servicemix.bpe.timer.BPETimerServiceJdk" />
        <entry key="java:comp/env/UUID_CLASS_KEY" value="
org.apache.servicemix.bpe.uuid.ActiveMQUUIDService" />
        <entry key="java:comp/env/UUID_USE_CONNECTOR_KEY" value="false" />

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet