Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> on 2007/04/19 03:44:09 UTC

Ack'ing persistent messages

If i synchronously retrieve messages of a persistent queue and i only ack
the last message will that implicitly ack all the other messages that have
come before....or do i need to ack each message explicitly

cheers
</jima>

Re: Ack'ing persistent messages

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
James Strachan wrote:
> Try turning on debug logging.
anything specific.

> If you could provide a JUnit test case for what you're doing it always
> helps
will do early next week

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--