Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by nandika jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/06 14:12:08 UTC

AXIS2C [ stax_builder completed patch ]

Hi all.

The Guththila based builder for om is completed.
Please apply this patch

Nandika.

Re: AXIS2C [ stax_builder completed patch ]

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
nandika jayawardana wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> The Guththila based builder for om is completed.
> Please apply this patch
>
> Nandika.

Applied. Thanks for the patch.

Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Suggestions to improve portability and pluggability

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
To detail the new approach a bit further, we would have an envioronment
struct that would be passed around to all operations.
It looks like the following:
typedef struct axis2_environment {
    struct axis2_environment_ops *ops;
    axis2_allocator_t *allocator; // memory allocation routines
    axis2_error_t *error; // error handling
    axis2_stream_t *stream; // IO routines
    axis2_log_t *log; // logging routines
} axis2_environment_t;

The use of allocator and stream help us with abdtracting memory
allocation and IO.

Log and error are used for handling the cross cutting issues of logging
and error handling.

Thanks,
Samisa...