Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/11/28 23:50:59 UTC

ApacheCon 2019

Hi Cameleers,
there is a call for participation on private@ for ApacheCon 2019.
Since this is 20 years of ASF and Camel has been around for more than
a half of it I think it makes perfect sense/it's a good place to
present/talk about Camel.

So what do you think about having a Camel track at ApacheCon 2019 in
Las Vegas? Do you feel like we can fill a half-day or a whole day of
talks?

I would like to see Camel represented there, as it's one of the
biggest ASF projects very healthy and with a diverse community, and it
seems really fitting to have at least half a day track or a full day
track of talks/presentations around Camel.

I would volunteer to be the chair for the track...

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: ApacheCon 2019

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Yes it's sounds very good :)

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Le 29/11/2018 à 13:01, mail@bennet-schulz.de a écrit :
> +1
> Am 29. Nov. 2018, 08:35 +0100 schrieb Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>:
>> +1000
>>
>> Camel is one of the Apache's most successful projects and can't miss.
>>
>> I think we can fill an entire day. Just the part about camel k can fill at
>> least 3 slots and we've plenty of other topics.
>>
>> Nicola
>>

>> Il giorno gio 29 nov 2018, 05:04 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> ha
>> scritto:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> It sounds good to me. I also proposed half a day for Apache Karaf, so it
>>> makes sense for Camel.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB

>>> --