Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Gamache <cg...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/22 20:58:20 UTC

/manager/text/list

Hi all,

Using Tomcat 8 ...

Has anyone noticed that /manager/text/list doesn't show version numbers
when there are multiple versions of a webapp running (via parallel
deployment)?

Is there a different listing facility I should be using to find out the
version tags of the currently running applications?

CG

Re: /manager/text/list

Posted by Chris Gamache <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Theo,

Yea, when versioning warfiles themselves you can count on the version being a part of the deploy root.

I'm using a versioned context.xml files in confBase/[engine]/[host]

Html manger reports them correctly. The version number simply isn't there  in the text list.

RE: /manager/text/list