Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dennis Gearon <ge...@sbcglobal.net> on 2011/01/11 06:15:03 UTC

How to insert this using Solr PHP?

I am switching between building the query to a Solr instance by hand and doing
it with PHP Solr Extension.

I have this query that my dev partner said to insert before all the other column
searches. What kind of query is it and how do I get it into the query in an
'OOP' style using the PHP Solr extension? In particular, I'm interested in what
is the part in the query 'q={!.....}. Is that a filter query? How do I put it
into the query . . . I already asked that ;-)

URL_BASE?wt=json&indent=true&start=0&rows=20&q={!spatial lat=xx.xxxxx
long=xxx.xxxxx radius=10 unit=km threadCount=3} OTHER COLUMNS, blah blah

bcc: my partner

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.

Re: How to insert this using Solr PHP?