Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Rohit Upadhyaya <ro...@cmu.edu> on 2015/10/29 17:24:16 UTC

Hello Samza tutorial

Hi,

I am following the "Hello Samza" tutorial here:
http://samza.apache.org/startup/hello-samza/0.9/ .Following all the steps I
get an error/warn (no brokers found when trying to rebalance.) when I try
to consume the topic using the command

deploy/kafka/bin/kafka-console-consumer.sh  --zookeeper localhost:2181
--topic wikipedia-raw

The run-job.sh command ran successfully (I think) with no error and a
"job started successfully" message. Are there any logs I could look at
to understand what is happening?

Thanks,

Rohit

Re: Hello Samza tutorial

Posted by Selina Tech <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Rohit:

    You might like to check deploy/kafka/logs/kafka.log file.

Sincerely
Selina