Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/02 13:40:54 UTC

Issues on windows for 1.4 alpha

We have encountered the following issues on windows in the tag for release
1.4 alpha.

1. Samples/doclitbase fails on windows on invoking echoStringArray
operation.

2. Dolitfaultclient /Rpcfaultclient was not building. The existing source
was replaced with generated source and that fixed the build problem.
Now when running it gives an AxisTransportException.

3. Stub base test hangs on running

4. Thread safe client does not compile.

5. WSDL2Ws does not generate source for uddiinquire test.

Some other problems and Issues were fixed and were committed to the HEAD.

sanjaya.

Re: Issues on windows for 1.4 alpha

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Right, this was tested again and it is a non issue. Thanks.

sanjaya.
Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi samisa,
could I know to which problem you are refering to?

sanjaya.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by nithyakala <ni...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Sanjay,

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

Hi Sanjaya,
If you can raise JIRA's with the details in then people can allocate them
so we know who's working on what.

John Hawkins

             "sanjaya
             singharage"
             <sanjayas@opensou                                          To
             rce.lk>                   "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <ax...@ws.apache.org>
             02/12/2004 12:40                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Issues on windows for 1.4 alpha
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Re: init() issues

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.