Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/23 11:37:45 UTC

Some camel - jmx properties are not described in wiki web page

Hi,

Some jmx properties of Camel JMX are not described in jmx wiki web page:

ex : inflightexchanges, logRetryStackTrace, ...

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard

Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
Apache Camel Committer

- Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
- Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard

Re: Some camel - jmx properties are not described in wiki web page

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
It should interesting to have a table like in ActiveMq wiki page
showing properties/attributes/operations and of course a description

http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html see ActiveMQ MBeans Reference

In our page, we only have a table with type list + MbeanWrapper

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi