Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by venkat <ve...@eaiesb.com> on 2017/07/17 09:31:07 UTC

Expression Language Support in AmazonS3

Hello,

I saw that  Access Key and Secret key does not support expression language

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43646105/how-to-configure-nifi-puts3obje
ct-processor-to-use-flow-attributes-for-s3-creden

My question is why AmazonS3 Processor doesn't support expression language
where as I have configured the Access key and Secret Key using Expression
Language for Azure Blob in NIFI.

----

Thank you

Venkateswara Rachapudi

Programmer Analyst
EAIESB Software Solutions
Mobile: +91-8686240778

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eaiesb.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQ
jCNG-xMaQ2gIxMKtUBW0cDegTQu7UbA> www.eaiesb.com

Re: Expression Language Support in AmazonS3

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Venkat,

That's probably because this was not needed by the guy who contributed the
processors in the first place. If you think that would be useful, feel free
to file a JIRA and submit a patch if you are willing to. If you can't
contribute the improvement, I'm sure someone will tackle it.

Thanks!
Pierre