Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kleber <kv...@f2b.com.br> on 2003/09/17 22:01:20 UTC

peer not authenticated

Hi,

My name is Kleber, I am brazilian and I have a problem with Tomcat certificates(if someone could help me, I would be grateful).
I was trying to place Tomcat certificate 4.1.27, however I've  just had a certificate, because nowadays I'm using Orion server.
I have one file called keystore and another '.cer'.

I had created a HTTP connection using port 443 and I have used the path from the keystore file. Till this point, everything was working well, the Tomcat was starting normally. When I open a website that use a 'secure encryption', it is loaded normally, however, a error message apears on DOS:
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

I had created an keystore file from the beginning, even so the same message error has apeared. I also have tried to import, without sucess, the content from my .cer file to an empty keystore file.

Where was I messing up?

Since now I´m thankful for your help and I´m waiting for an aswer.
[]´s
Kleber

(tomcat 4) absolute links in dir listing

Posted by "P.van Kemenade" <pi...@kw.nl>.
Hi

I'm building an 'agent' in front of our http filesystem.
it checks every request, does some smart things and
dispatches to the file requested in DefaultServlet.

if I dispatch to a directory, the DefaultServlet returns
a dirlisting. I like this a lot. but the links in it are abolute
links, so the next click bypasses my agent.

'plain' Apache uses relative links. why did tomcat4
decide not to do that ?

any easy way I can turn it off ? (without  .. rebuilding DefaultServlet
:-)

thanks,
*-pike

============

Internet search engines that take money from Web sites in exchange for
prominent placement should make that practice clearer to Web users,
federal regulators said Friday.Many search engine Web sites, including
AltaVista, LookSmart and AOL Search, give preferred placement to paid
advertisers. The Federal Trade Commission said that prime space can
confuse Web users who are looking for the best response to their
search, rather than ads for sites that paid up front.

(tomcat 4) absolute links in dir listing

Re: peer not authenticated

Posted by Kleber <kv...@f2b.com.br>.
Hi...

It is truth, I had installed 4.1.24 version and it haven't occured any
error. It seems that 4.1.27 version is quite unstable yet.

I´m thankful for your help,

[]'s
Kleber

Re: peer not authenticated