Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/30 03:10:13 UTC

Welcome "Jack" Jun Jie Cai as a new committer

I would like to welcome Jack aboard, as he recently accepted the Geronimo
PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account was just created this
morning (caijunj), so you should start seeing some commits from him soon.

--
Ivan

Re: Welcome "Jack" Jun Jie Cai as a new committer

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congrats Jack!   Well deserved.

Joe

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

-Donald

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Jack!

Lin

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Jack!

2009/12/30 Delos <da...@gmail.com>

> Congratulations, Jack! -:)
>
> 2009/12/30 Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>
>
> I would like to welcome Jack aboard, as he recently accepted the Geronimo
>> PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account was just created this
>> morning (caijunj), so you should start seeing some commits from him soon.
>>
>> --
>> Ivan
>>

> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Delos

Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: Welcome "Jack" Jun Jie Cai as a new committer

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jack! -:)

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: Welcome "Jack" Jun Jie Cai as a new committer

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jack! -:)

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: Welcome "Jack" Jun Jie Cai as a new committer

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much! I appreciate that it's an honor but also a
responsibility. Look forward to working with you all to make a great
Geronimo.next!

-Jack

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

--
Shawn

Re: Welcome "Jack" Jun Jie Cai as a new committer

Posted by Shailendra <kh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jack..
Cheerzzzz

Shailen