Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Pedro Sam <pe...@tvworks.com> on 2005/12/15 21:51:44 UTC

4.0 release time frame?

Hi All,

The new Message Groups feature sounds really cool.  But does anyone know when
4.0 will be released?

Thanks,
Pedro

--
Power corrupts.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.  It rocks absolutely, too.
-- despair.com

Re: 4.0 release time frame?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 15 Dec 2005, at 20:51, Pedro Sam wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The new Message Groups feature sounds really cool.

Yeah - its one of my favourite features :)

> But does anyone know when 4.0 will be released?

Hopefully not too far away; the code base is pretty stable so
hopefully we'll be able to cut a release at the latest in early January.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/