Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Milos Kleint <ca...@tiscali.cz> on 2004/03/09 07:55:43 UTC

pom.licenses

Hello,

I would like to ask what is the relationship between the maven.license.licenseFile
property and the
<licenses> subsection in the project file.

to describe my problem in more detail.
I'm building an nbm plugin, plugin to create netbeans module files. there's
two issues here
1. a module can consist of multiple jars, each can have a different license,
these can be added to nbm file, whereby each has a  name and the text of
the license. when the user installs the module, he/she has to agree with
all ilicenses.
2. when building multiple modules, it usually happens that these have the
same license. that's what the license name in the nbm file is for, ithe
infrasrtucture checks the names and will display each license just once.
So that  the user doenn't have to click on Apache license 10 times.

The problem i'm having with maven.license.licenseFIle is that it doesn't
provide a name, I cannot even guess it. and it doens't allow me to specify
multiple licenses.
the pom's licences subsection seems ideal, but I have no idea how to work
with it..

Thank you very much..

Milos Kleint

Erotické horoskopy na TISCALI!
Zadejte svoje a jeho (její) zvěrokruhové znamení a zjistěte, zda k sobě
ladíte!
http://www.tiscali.cz/horo/erotika2.phtml