Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "psalmist (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/08/18 19:09:18 UTC

AWL

I am running SA V2.64. I believe I have AWL running because I do get

-0.3 AWL                    AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment

in my rejected emails. However; how do I know what file it is writing to.

Do I need to set my read_hash to this file.

--
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/AWL-t235044.html#a657333

Re: AWL

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
psalmist (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
> I am running SA V2.64. I believe I have AWL running because I do get
>
> -0.3 AWL                    AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
>
> in my rejected emails. However; how do I know what file it is writing to.
>
> Do I need to set my read_hash to this file.

read_hash? I've never heard of that option.

What problem are you trying to fix?