Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com> on 2018/01/23 19:50:41 UTC

StackOverflow Questions

Hi All,

I'm on StackOverflow duty this week. The good news is that there are a lot of Questions on StackOverflow, so people are using Drill. The bad news is that a lot of these questions are unanswered and I don't know what the correct answers are. Here is a selection of unanswered questions that I don't really know the subject matter experts for. Please take a look and see if you can provide an answer. If a question doesn't have an answer at the end of this week, I will give the question askers a generic response to post their question to the dev or user list.

  *   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48214988/control-file-sizes-when-creating-a-table-in-drill
  *   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48196685/effects-of-direct-execution-of-drill-config-sh
  *   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47817866/how-to-query-hbase-dynamic-column-family-using-apache-drill

Also there are a few StackOverflow questions who I think I know the subject matter experts for, so I will be sending out some emails to the experts to help answer those questions.

Thanks,
Tim