Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/02/05 04:18:58 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "MarcelloBarnaba" by MarcelloBarnaba

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "MarcelloBarnaba" page has been changed by MarcelloBarnaba:
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/MarcelloBarnaba

Comment:
Create my personal home page

New page:
##master-page:HomepageTemplate
#format wiki
#language en
== Marcello Barnaba ==

Hello!

I am a computer nerd from Italy, currently living in Rome.

I work with CouchDB at [[https://github.com/ifad|IFAD]], a specialized agency of the [[http://www.ifad.org|United Nations]]. Thanks to CouchDB and [[https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:vjt:ifad/couchdb-lucene|CouchDB-Lucene]] we've built a flexible workflow engine and document production system, that we're using in the organization to manage some of its internal processes. The net effect is increasing the efficiency and throughput of the organization, and also bringing Open Source Software where it's due :-).

You can find me on social media outlets, a rough aggregator [[http://flavors.me/vjt|is here]], and I also badly maintain [[http://sindro.me|a personal blog]].

You can also contact me via e-mail at <<MailTo(vjt AT openssl DOT it)>>.
----
CategoryHomepage