Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Pritesh Saharey <pr...@sify.com> on 2005/01/27 11:31:48 UTC

Uff VSS, hanging

Hi All
      I am trying to get latest code from VSS but it hangs after Username, this is what Iam doing
<target name="vssget-source"
		description="getting the latest source code">
		<vssget login="login,pass"
				localPath="C:\downloads\take"
			    serverPath="\\intell59\C\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\VSS"
				ssdir="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\VSS\win32"
				vsspath="/Orion Carmel(1.5)/Source Code"
				recursive="true"
				writable="true"
				/>
	</target >

Console output:

C:\downloads\take>ant build.xml
Buildfile: build.xml

vssget-source:
   [vssget] Username: login

After this nothing happans, I also gone through http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=103523403507111&w=2,
but the result is same, the VSS server is in LAN and you have to first login to that m/c(intell59) and than you can download the
latest source code by supplying your login id passwd to VSS, I also tried by first manully login to intell59 m/c and than tried to
run build file but the result same hangs the build, can anybody help me out

Thanks
Pritesh Saharey