Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2009/11/02 22:34:25 UTC

Dropping staged repository maven-archetype:2.0-alpha-5

Hi,

Unless somebody objects, I'm going to drop the staging repository
"maven-staging-003" [0] which is a left over of a failed release [1] by
the end of the week.

Benjamin

[0] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-003/
[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg80545.html

Re: Dropping staged repository maven-archetype:2.0-alpha-5

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
NO! I have a production deployment that relies upon the contents of that repo!

j/k being snarky

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Yes, we now have the source bundle issue resolved, just upgrade to the
latest maven parents...and we are still using Nexus where you staged
it last time ;-)

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Raphaël Piéroni wrote:

> Is there anything done about the automatic release of sources along side the
> binary in the default release process in the parent of plugins' pom ?

I just found out that the existing source-release assembly descriptors
used by our parents will not work for the Archetype plugin. The unit
tests employ .classpath files as resources but those will get filtered
out by the exclude patterns used in the assembly descriptor.

Benjamin

Re: Dropping staged repository maven-archetype:2.0-alpha-5

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Benjamin,