Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Simon Clare <si...@nettec.net> on 2000/10/24 14:06:08 UTC

SOAP with IIS and win2k

Sorry, hopeless newbie at SOAP (but not Java)

I would have read the FAQ if there was one as i'm shure this has been done.

Can anyone either:

a: Give me a hand configuring the SOAP server with IIS on Win2k
b: Point me at a message thread that can fo the above.

I have installed the soap package, included relevent classpaths and set up IIS to map to the web apps directory. I can see the index page but when I try "deploy" exct I just see the source of the .jsp rather than anything usefull.

I would use tomcat but i've never used it so was wondering if the IIS setup was relatively painless.

Many thanks

Simon Clare
Software Developer
nettec plc
Forge House
66 High Street, Kingston Surrey KT1 1HN
Phone +44 (0)20 8255 4004, Fax +44 (0)20 8255 4044
mailto:simon.clare@nettec.net
http://www.nettec.net

Disclaimer
This message and/or any attached documents may contain Privileged and
Confidential Information and should only be read by those persons to whom
this message is addressed.

Other than where expressly stated to the contrary, the contents of this
message and/or of any attached document(s) are not intended to be relied
upon by any person without subsequent express written confirmation to that
effect.

Nettec plc disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including
liability for negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or
refraining from acting, on the information contained in this
E-mail or in the attached document (s) before receiving such written
confirmation.

If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone. Please also delete the message from your
computer.

Any form of unauthorised reproduction, publication, distribution,
disclosure, and/or modification of this E-mail message and/or its contents
is strictly prohibited.