Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by St...@compeople.de on 2004/05/25 07:05:53 UTC

Interfaces Registry and RegistryInfrastructure

I am just asking whether the changes concerning these interfaces in alpha 5
are correct:

- Registry has lost the getConfiguration(..) method
- Both Registry and RegistryInfrastructur have the same getService(..)
method

>From my point of view (it is very low) the Registry should still have:
- getService(..)
- getConfiguration(..)

And RegistryInfrastructure should *not* have:
- getService(..)

Tschüß,
Stefan

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt

fon: +49 (69) 272218 - 0
fax: +49 (69) 272218 - 22
 email: stefan.liebig@compeople.de
home: www.compeople.de

RE: Interfaces Registry and RegistryInfrastructure

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Once we add some kind of visibility for services and configurations (public/private, or
public-private-protected), the two interfaces will diverge more.

However, I was probably being overly zealous in removing getConfiguration().

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry