Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 07:00:05 UTC

[Sandesha2] Code freeze request for maven2 build patch

Hi devs,
I am thinking of getting a fresh copy from svn & creating a patch for maven2
build. Since folder structure is going to change (as mentioned bellow), The
patch will be invalid, if someone does a commit after I checkout from svn.
Hence may I request a code freeze of 2-3  hours?

Thank you,

/sumedha

Re: [Sandesha2] Code freeze request for maven2 build patch

Posted by Matthew Lovett <ML...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 Sumedha - go ahead and make the change - we'll try and keep out of your
way.

Thanks

Matt

"Chamikara Jayalath" <ch...@gmail.com>
23/04/2007 06:06

"sumedha rubasinghe" <su...@gmail.com>, sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Sandesha2] Code freeze request for maven2 build patch

+1. Guys please holler if you have to do any immediate commits.

Thanks,
Chamikara

On 4/18/07, Chamikara Jayalath < chamikaramj@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sumedha,

Great !!
+1 for the restructuring

Chamikara

On 4/18/07, sumedha rubasinghe < sumedha.r@gmail.com > wrote:
Hi devs,
I have been working on creating a maven2 build for sandesha2 & have almost
completed it.

In order to support maven2 build, I would like to propose following
project structure change. I have changed my local maven1 build to support
this new structure. So both maven1 & maven2 builds are working!!!!.

Proposed project structure.

|-- LICENSE.txt
|-- README.txt
|-- config
|-- maven.xml
|-- modules
|   |-- client
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |-- core
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |   |-- src
|   |   |   `-- main
|   |   |       |-- java
|   |   |       `-- resources
|   |-- interop
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |   |-- src
|   |   |   |-- main
|   |   |   |   `-- java
|   |   |   `-- resources
|   |   |       `-- conf
|   |-- mar
|   |   |-- module.xml
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |-- policy
|   |   |-- pom.xml
|   |   |-- src
|   |   |   `-- main
|   |   |       `-- resources
|   |-- samples
|   `-- tests
|-- pom.xml
|-- project.properties
|-- project.xml
|-- release-notes.html
`-- xdocs

/sumedha

--
Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/
http://wso2.org/ - For your Oxygen needs

--
Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/
http://wso2.org/ - For your Oxygen needs

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [Sandesha2] Code freeze request for maven2 build patch

Posted by Matthew Lovett <ML...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 Sumedha - go ahead and make the change - we'll try and keep out of your
way.

Thanks

Matt

"Chamikara Jayalath" <ch...@gmail.com>
23/04/2007 06:06

"sumedha rubasinghe" <su...@gmail.com>, sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Sandesha2] Code freeze request for maven2 build patch

+1. Guys please holler if you have to do any immediate commits.

Thanks,
Chamikara

On 4/23/07, sumedha rubasinghe < sumedha.r@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi devs,
I am thinking of getting a fresh copy from svn & creating a patch for
maven2 build. Since folder structure is going to change (as mentioned
bellow), The patch will be invalid, if someone does a commit after I
checkout from svn.
Hence may I request a code freeze of 2-3  hours?

Thank you,

/sumedha

On 4/18/07, Chamikara Jayalath < chamikaramj@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sumedha,

Great !!
+1 for the restructuring

Chamikara

On 4/18/07, sumedha rubasinghe < sumedha.r@gmail.com > wrote:
Hi devs,
I have been working on creating a maven2 build for sandesha2 & have almost
completed it.

In order to support maven2 build, I would like to propose following
project structure change. I have changed my local maven1 build to support
this new structure. So both maven1 & maven2 builds are working!!!!.

Proposed project structure.

|-- LICENSE.txt
|-- README.txt
|-- config