Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <os...@tomitribe.com> on 2017/07/13 15:48:13 UTC

Improving the JMS documentation at the website

Hey folks

I'm writing documentation to Improve the JMS at the website.
This enhancement has the following topics:

   - Understanding the on TomEE JMS

   - JMS
   - Message
   - Message Types
   - JMS Advanced

   - JMS Advanced

   - Activation Configuration
   - Configurations

Re: Improving the JMS documentation at the website

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Otavio

Thanks for the PR. I left you some feedback on it. Just to summarize here:

* Your title on the documentation page doesn't read too well in English -
"Understanding JMS on TomEE" reads better than "Understanding the on TomEE
JMS"

* You don't need to provide a service-jar.xml - that is what is used
internally to provide defaults - you can override those defaults on the
container itself

* Some specific example configs that work with different JMS providers
would probably be the most useful documentation we could provide. That way,
a user could pull that config straight out of the docs and tweak it to
their needs.

Thanks

Jon

Posted by Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <os...@tomitribe.com>.