Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2016/05/02 21:38:03 UTC

Re: Moving gerrit traffic to a new list

Seems like there's a mix of opinions, but Adar and Mike wrote the longest
replies and I don't feel too strongly, so let's go with a separate list.
I'll give another few hours in case anyone wants to make a last plea for
the other option, and then file a JIRA to create the new ML.

-Todd

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Turns out the JIRA wasn't the right place... but I filed an 'mlreq' form,
and now waiting on infra. Someone on IRC #asf told me "expect some delays",
so perhaps some of the people in charge of mailing list creation are on
vacation or somesuch. EIther way, we should expect a new mailing list "some
time soon". When it shows up I'll change the gerrit configuration and let
everyone know so they can subscribe.

-Todd

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
OK, I filed