Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Phillip Edwards <Ph...@SystemsUnion.com> on 2005/02/02 17:15:22 UTC

Pause after a group of requests

Hello,

	I would like to submit a number of serial requests to my web server,
and then pause for an amount of time. So far, the pause timers I have tried
have placed the pause between each request, not at the end of a series of
requests. I have tried grouping the requests, but no luck.

	So something like, Page 1, zero wait, Page 2, zero wait, Page 3,
wait 5 secs, Page 1, etc...

	Thanks,
		Phillip.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone.
We utilise an anti-virus system and therefore any files sent via e-mail will have been checked for known viruses. You are however advised to run your own virus check before opening any attachments received as we will not in any event accept any liability whatsoever once an e-mail and/or any attachment is received. Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Systems Union Group plc or any of its subsidiary companies.

Re: Pause after a group of requests

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This is a scoping issue - see
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-test-plan.html#scoping_rules

Try:

- Page 1
- - Timer
- Page 2
- Page 3
etc

This will pause before Page 1, but not otherwise.

S.