Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Boxee Support <su...@boxee.tv> on 2010/12/27 10:07:50 UTC

Request received: eclipse : [WARNING] build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler... (ticket #21939)

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##

Request received: eclipse : [WARNING] build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler... (ticket #21939)

Your request (#21939) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
http://support.boxee.tv/tickets/21939

Maven Users List, Dec-27 04:07 am (EST):

I've installed m2 Sonatype plugin in eclipse. When I execute package, the
following warning messages appear:

[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model
for stockdomain:stockdomain:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin is missing. @ line 11, column
12
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin is missing. @ line 26, column 12
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they
threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support
building such malformed projects.

Many thanks fo advise on how to get rid of these warning.

fv1961

This email is a service from Boxee Support