Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ROUITS Olivier <ol...@cegedim.fr> on 2002/09/13 18:40:23 UTC

Linux/390 + Apache + AJP + Tomcat

Hello!

We use Linux/390 (under VM on MainFrame)

1 (virtual) Linux machine with Apache 1.3.26 and mod_jk (connectors 4.0.4) forward HTTPS requests to :
1 (virtual) Linux machine with Tomcat 4.0.3 and AJP13 connector (port 8180) and IBM-JRE 1.3.1 for Linux/390

When we start the tow machines (apache + tomcat) all is OK.
After a few time of inactivity (15mn) , AJP connector doesn't work, we are forced to restart apache on first machine.

we have made the same system with 2 Linux PC (RedHat 7.3), no problem.

the link between mod_jk and tomcat is broken...
Is there a workaroud? (parameter of mod_jk, of AJP13 Connector, patch in new version?)

Thanks for your help.

---
Olivier ROUITS.
Software Engineer.