Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Rueckert <a_...@gmx.net> on 2000/04/04 13:46:42 UTC

GifJpegImage

Hi!

There's a comment in
GifJpegImage.GifJpegImage(String href, int x, int y, int w, int h):

/* this only works on windows, not on linux
while ((this.pixelheight = consumer.getHeight())==-1) {}
while ((this.pixelwidth = consumer.getWidth())==-1) {}
*/

I have to fetch the image size from the GIF image itself, since I don't have it
in the caller. So I use the lines above to get me the imagesize and it works
under Linux JDK 1.2.2RC3. Does the author refer to an older JDK? Or JPEG images?

Ciao,
Andreas