Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/03/27 09:39:54 UTC

Runtime folder

What about adding a new "runtime" folder, at the same level of
"applications", "framework" etc..., where all the logs, derby db files
and output (such as the pdf report files that can be created with the
new service)?
I see some advantages in keeping the "framework" folder clean from
runtime data.

Jacopo

Re: Runtime folder

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Exactly.

Re: Runtime folder

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Jacopo,

Re: Runtime folder

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Thanks Adrian,

rev. 523010

Re: Runtime folder

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Re: Runtime folder

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
One more thing - SVN needs to be updated to exclude the data files in the
runtime folder. Right now if I try to create a patch, SVN tries to include all
of the data files in the runtime folder.

Re: Runtime folder

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Runtime folder

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.