Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2016/08/11 19:29:27 UTC

factory configuration record deletion

I'd like to delete all config records associated with a factory pid.  I've tried a bunch of variations of config:delete to no avail.  How is this best done?

Scott

Re: factory configuration record deletion

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You can use factory-pid format as persistent ID.

Regards
JB

On 08/23/2016 05:24 PM, ellirael wrote:
> yep. i need it too
>
> and does anybody know how to define factory config in a feature?

Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: factory configuration record deletion

Posted by ellirael <el...@mail.ru>.
yep. i need it too

and does anybody know how to define factory config in a feature?