Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Diego H. Mornacco" <dm...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2005/12/26 21:32:24 UTC

List of Strings

Hallo

Excuse my english, but I am from Argentina and my
english sucks =)

I'm having problems trying to read a list of Strings

I'm getting an ArrayList with 4 null Objects

Anyone can help me?

The xml looks like this:

<Transaccion>
	<TipoOperaciones>
		<Operacion>aString</Operacion>
		<Operacion>another</Operacion>
		<Operacion>and</Operacion>
		<Operacion>another</Operacion>
	</TipoOperaciones>
</Transaccion>

The dot-betwixt is this:

<class
name="ar.com.comafi.ebanking.model.comex.TransaccionComexBean">
	<element name="Transaccion">
		<element name="TipoOperaciones">
			<element name="Operacion"
property="tipoOperaciones" class="java.lang.String"
updater="addTipoOperaciones"/>
		</element>
	</element>
</class>

And the java bean is this:

package ar.com.comafi.ebanking.model.comex;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import ar.com.comafi.ebanking.common.model.CuentaBean;
import ar.com.comafi.ebanking.common.model.Empresa;
import ar.com.comafi.ebanking.common.model.Usuario;

public class TransaccionComexBean implements
java.io.Serializable
{
	private ArrayList tipoOperaciones = new ArrayList();
//Tipos: CDI, OPI, BOLETO VENTA, BOLETO COMPRA

	public TransaccionComexBean()
	{
	}

	public void setTipoOperaciones(ArrayList
tipoOperaciones)
	{
		this.tipoOperaciones = tipoOperaciones;
	}

	/**
	 * @return Returns the tipoOperaciones.
	 */
	public ArrayList getTipoOperaciones()
	{
		return tipoOperaciones;
	}

	public void addTipoOperacion(String tipoOperacion)
	{
		if (this.tipoOperaciones == null)
		{
			this.tipoOperaciones = new ArrayList();
		}
		this.tipoOperaciones.add(tipoOperacion);
	}

}

Thank in advanced!!!

Re: List of Strings

Posted by dh...@yahoo.com.ar.
Hi,

I've worked it out!

I added <addDefaults/> to the mapping and it works
fine

Thanks for your help anyway

Bye!

Re: List of Strings