Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@apache.org> on 2023/05/07 16:50:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.6.0 from 2.6.0rc3

Hey fellow Airflowers,

I have cut the first release candidate for the Airflow Python Client
2.6.0rc3.
The client consists of APIs corresponding to REST APIs available in
*Apache Airflow 2.6.0*. This email is calling for a vote on
the release, which will last for 24 hours.

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow Client 2.6.0rc3 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/clients/python/$\{VERSION\}/

Or also available at PyPI:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-client/$\{VERSION\}/

*apache-airflow-client-2.6.0rc3-source.tar.gz* is a source release that
comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*apache-airflow-client-2.6.0rc3-bin.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist"
release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but the release manager should
encourage members of the community to test the release and vote with
"(non-binding)".

*Changes since 2.6.0rc2*

*Improvements*
- Refresh README, examples and changelog with recent changes #78

Cheers,
Ephraim

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow Python Client 2.6.0 from 2.6.0rc3

Posted by Pierre Jeambrun <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding) Licenses, checksums and signatures look good. Also tried a few
authenticated requests, running as expected.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
+1 (binding) - all looks good and docs are updated, checked signatures,
checksums licences, run some basic tests with the final results as attached.

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@gmail.com>.
That's right @Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com> . Have taken note
of that. Thanks

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.