Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/25 16:49:30 UTC

Re: Regarding Server Side Tab Switching in panelTabbedPane.

On 3/25/06, Chandramohan Mani <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> can you please help me how to use this pacth in my file.

It's better to post to the MyFaces users mailing list rather than to
me directly.

The patch I applied for serverSideTabSwitching is a trivial one.   It
merely fixes a bug where you were required to use "#{true}" instead of
"true"

You can build the latest code snapshot (or use a nightly build if you
don't need the sandbox) to pick up the patch automatically.

Otherwise, I'd recommend just using the workaround -- "#{true}" for
true and "#(false}" for false until your next upgrade.