Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/07 18:49:51 UTC

[compc] issue #4

There’s a lot of [ExcludeClass] tags in TLF. It seems like this prevents the goog.requires to be created.

I’m guessing that [ExcludeClass] was used to prevent the classes from winding up in the ASDocs? Is there some way to do that which does not break the JS output?

Harbs

Re: [compc] issue #4

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 3/7/17, 12:56 PM, "Harbs" <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah. Is the fact that it’s in static vars something that could break it?

That wouldn't surprise me too much.

-Alex

Re: [compc] issue #4

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: [compc] issue #4

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: [compc] issue #4

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I might have been mistaken.

Right now, I’m seeing the goo.requires in the original js files, but they seem to be missing from the js files in my test app. I’m not sure why they are being stripped out — possibly it’s happening from remove-circulars?

I’m also getting errors from google compiler like this:

     [java] SEVERE: /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/text_engine/test/HelloWorldTLF/bin/js-debug/org/apache/flex/textLayout/conversi
on/BaseTextLayoutExporter.js:207: ERROR - Parse error. Expected regular expression first char
     [java] org.apache.flex.textLayout.conversion.BaseTextLayoutExporter.brRegEx = /
/;
     [java]                                                                         ^
     [java]
     [java] Mar 07, 2017 9:52:31 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
     [java] SEVERE: /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/text_engine/test/HelloWorldTLF/bin/js-debug/org/apache/flex/textLayout/conversi
on/BaseTextLayoutImporter.js:72: ERROR - Parse error. ']' expected
     [java] org.apache.flex.textLayout.conversion.BaseTextLayoutImporter.anyPrintChar = /[^

The original code looks like this:

		static private const brRegEx:RegExp = /\u2028/;

and this:

		static private const anyPrintChar:RegExp = /[^\u0009\u000a\u000d\u0020]/g;

Which outputs:

org.apache.flex.textLayout.conversion.BaseTextLayoutExporter.brRegEx = /
/;

and

org.apache.flex.textLayout.conversion.BaseTextLayoutImporter.anyPrintChar = /[^
 ]/g;

We have had similar problems with string conversions when we used regex in our app.

Re: [compc] issue #4

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.