Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Maduranga Siriwardena <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/17 07:23:17 UTC

Uploading the sample process from the deployment page

Hi all,

I was wandering that whether the sample processes in the example folder can
be uploaded from the form in [1] which is the deployment page. I tried to
do this, and when I send a message, I get the response correctly. But got
the bellow error at catalina.out

11:44:34,691 WARN  [DeploymentWebService] Invalid incoming request detected
for operation {http://www.apache.org/ode/deployapi}deploy. Name part should
have no namespace but has http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi
11:44:34,692 WARN  [DeploymentWebService] Invalid incoming request detected
for operation {http://www.apache.org/ode/deployapi}deploy. Package part
should have no namespace but has http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi
11:44:34,692 WARN  [DeploymentWebService] Invalid incoming request detected
for operation {http://www.apache.org/ode/deployapi}deploy. <zip/> element
namespace should be http://www.apache.org/ode/deployapi but was
http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi
11:44:36,450 INFO  [BpelServerImpl] Registered process {
http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloWorld2-1.
11:44:36,451 ERROR [DeploymentPoller] Error while creating  file
HelloWorld2-1.deployed ,deployment could be inconsistent
11:44:36,451 INFO  [DeploymentWebService] Deployment of artifact
HelloWorld2-1 successful.

Is this something that I need to worry about?

[1] http://localhost:8080/ode/deployment.html

--
Maduranga Siriwardena
Undergraduate

Re: Uploading the sample process from the deployment page

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maduranga,

so, also because the web console will be replaced very soon. As long as the
process has been deployed, everything is fine.

Best,
  Tammo

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de