Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/02 12:54:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.24.0

Result of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.24.0 release vote:

Vote passes with 9 Binding Votes:

Clebert Suconic
Francesco Nigro
Jean-Baptiste Onofre
Robbie Gemmel
Timothy Bish
Havret
Domenico Francesco Brruscino
Christopher Shannon
Justin Bertram

Thank you all for taking the time to evaluate the release candidate.

I will send the announcement after everything has been updated.

--
Clebert Suconic