Posted to user@roller.apache.org by xin wu <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/15 11:06:58 UTC

Does roller support Single Sign On such as JOSSO?

Hi all:

  I hope to integrate the roller as the module into my web application
. I hope my users to sign on only once and can access their blogs
without another sign on step. Does roller support SSO and how can I
use it? Many thanks.

Re: Does roller support Single Sign On such as JOSSO?

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
Roller uses Acegi Security which supports single sign-on with Yale's CAS.

http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/

It also supports Siteminder and makes it easy to add your own support.
 jCIFS and JOSSO support is coming a future release.

Matt

Posted by Jeff Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.
we are very interested in this as well. we would like to be able to plug
the SSO impl, of course.

Posted by Shervin Asgari <sh...@linpro.no>.