Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> on 2011/06/05 12:43:39 UTC

List of files covered by the OpenOffice grant

I extracted the text from the Grant.  It needed some minor cleanup
(for example, to remove page numbers).  It is possible that I
introduced errors in the process, but that seems unlikely given how
clean this data was.  In any case, in the event that there are any
differences the original grant is authoritative.

Without further ado, here are the list of files:

 http://people.apache.org/~rubys/openoffice.files.txt

I do not recommend accessing this page via a dialup connection as this
list alone is ~1.75Mb

- Sam Ruby

RE: List of files covered by the OpenOffice grant

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
Although it is still a daunting list (over 100 items), it is interesting to grep the list for ".mk" files.  This will show some places where some third-party components seem to be introduced (e.g., zlib.mk).  I'm not sure where the build process is handled and what the tooling requirement is.  I believe that http://OpenOffice.org developer pages provide more insight for that, such as the OpenOffice.org Building Guide, <http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide>.

thank you for the list. From a first glance it looks like that this is exactly the same set of sources that is already available in the OpenOffice.org repository.
I do not want to imply that this is too much or too little, just a FYI for those interested and to lazy to compare for themselfs :-)

Regards,
Christian

Posted by Christian Lippka <cl...@lippka.com>.
Hi Sam,

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com> wrote:
> I asked some LibreOffice folk what they thought was missing from the list.
> In addition to the stuff Christian listed (and the fact the list was not
> derived from the latest beta), they said that there are a large number of
> un-integrated work-in-progress patches in the form of CWSs that it would be
> important to secure. Michael Meeks collated everyone's input and sent me a
> list of them categorised by status, and I've made it available for download:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1792694/cws.ods

Thanks!

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> I extracted the text from the Grant.  It needed some minor cleanup
> (for example, to remove page numbers).  It is possible that I
> introduced errors in the process, but that seems unlikely given how
> clean this data was.  In any case, in the event that there are any
> differences the original grant is authoritative.
>
> Without further ado, here are the list of files:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~rubys/openoffice.files.txt
>
> I do not recommend accessing this page via a dialup connection as this
> list alone is ~1.75Mb

More files are now available:

http://people.apache.org/~rubys/openoffice.files.pdf <= extracted
directly from the grant