Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by VIGNESH S <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/09 10:01:47 UTC

Reg Syncing Multiple Lucene Indexes

Hi,

How to Sync Multiple Lucene Indexes and Query on it.

My Usecase is like I am doing indexes in multiple machines or mobile or
tablet  and need to query on a central place where i need to have all these
indexes merged.

Whenever a new file is indexed in mobile or tablet or desktop,I need to
sync the index changes with the central index and all search will happen on
the central index in a server.

How can i sync indexes from multiple devices{tablet,mobile or desktop} to a
central location.

Please help me on this.

--
Thanks and Regards