Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2008/04/23 14:57:05 UTC

Out of date mirrors for April

Below mirrors are not updating and/or not found.

Those that maintain these Mirrors please correct or let me know here
what's happening. (I had to double dot the domains due to a rather
excessive Spam score set by my ISP :/

apache..planetmirror..com..au
apache..scarlet..be
uni-sofia..bg
mirror..styx..cz
apache..mirrors..centurionhosting..net
mirror..brad..bz
apache..basemirror..de
apache..unixteam..org
apache..yubis..org
mirror..inter..net..il
apache..lt
mirror..w3media..nl
mirror..psigrid..gov..ph
apache..rediska..ru
chl..chalmers..se
mirror..in..th
godel..cs.bilgi..edu..tr
apache..net..ua

So, theres 20 sites there, I'm not going to email each of those
individually to the relative contact addresses, because those addresses
should be subscribed to this list as is a requirement of being a mirror.

Therefore, I will just remove any of the above after 1 week if I get no
reply. So , please reply and let me know whats happening.

Thanks

Gav...

RE: Out of date mirrors for April

Posted by "D.P. van der Winden // w3Media B.V." <de...@w3media.nl>.
Mirror.w3media.nl can be dropped also !

Thanks,

Met vriendelijke groet,

D.P. van der Winden

w3Media B.V.
Lichtenauerlaan 120
3062 ME Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Tel: +31 (0)10 - 798 24 04
Fax: +31 (0)10 - 204 55 55
Cell: +31 (0)6 - 46 222 891

Mail: desmond@w3media.nl
Please drop apache.net.ua, it's no longer maintained and will not be
working under this domain.
Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:mizi@ua.fm

Re: Out of date mirrors for April

Posted by Alexander Ryumshin <mi...@ua.fm>.
Hello,

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:mizi@ua.fm

Re: Out of date mirrors for April

Posted by Pavelas Sokolovas <pa...@bst.lt>.
Hi

apache.lt - it was wrong fw config - forgot to add rsync to allowed ports,
should be ok @next rsync.

thanks!
---
Pagarbiai,
Pavelas Sokolovas
BST:.LT - The Information Company
(8-654)12987

Posted by eithyau <fu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry admin,

My site apache..yubis..org server down

I 'm repairing hardware & will be online as soon as possible

Regards,
Keith

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.